Saturday, April 26, 2008

Amsterdam - Some Very Interesting Things.......

Not a clue what this sign is for. Anybody know?



Now, check this out....a parking structure for bikes instead of cars. Not a great pic, but you get the idea!



Maybe I'm just nieve, but as I was asking what are these plants.....I started to smell the answer! Andrew decided to take a mug shot for the memoirs. I guess it's legal in Amsterdam!



Still not sure what to make of this place. I have never seen such an establishment. Maybe I just don't get out enough! I don't think I even want to ask about this place!!!



Now this looks vaguely familiar. Wait a minute....where am I??? "Welcome to Detroit". Geezz, I just can't get away from there can I.



ENJOY!

2 comments:

Linda said...

The Kiss and Ride sign is pretty common in the Netherlands. It's a spot to drop people on the train/bus. No parking, just kiss and ride on :)

The bike-parking is cool eh :) Those are common too in Dutch cities.

Some goes for the plants and sex shows... And you're right, you don't want to ask about it...

Have fun in Holland! I like to view my country through the eyes of a visitor!

Linda said...

Some = same, off course